I almost felt like a man who discovers a lump under his arm and then finds on examination that it is malignant and life-threatening. But you must do the reading for yourself. It is too important to leave to second-hand opinion. How is this word ‘Israel’ used in the Bible, and what implications does that have for our fragile world?"
Rico Tice, Associate Minister, All Soul’s Church, Langham Place (author of Christianity Explored & Song of a Stranger: Daniel)
The Audio Book with Seminar Notes
You can listen to or read six presentations based on the chapters of the book as well as print outlines useful for personal and group Bible study.
1. For the Love of Zion: The Bible tells them so
2. Israel and the Church: Who are God’s chosen people?
3. The Promised Land: From the Nile to the Euphrates?
4. Battle for Jerusalem: The Eternal Capital of the Jews?
5. The Coming Last Day’s Temple: Ready to Rebuild?
6. Overture to Armageddon: Want to be left behind?